ICBC CRIME BUSINESS PROTECTED BY THE COURTS
2. FACT: ICBC undertakes the LIABILITY of HIT and RUN criminals and CRIMINALY NEGLIGENT drivers.
4. To make the blatant insanity, a SEVERE-
5. Furthermore, insurance lawyers protect criminally negligent drivers. Even if they kill someone, lawyers exonerate them by paying a lump sum of money to the beneficiaries of the victims or, they get about one year jail term for each person they kill, with an early parole.
6. To make the severe-
7. ICBC QUICK STATISTICS-
1. Vehicles:………………………..… 3,000,000
2. Crashes reported:.………….….. 270,000 (auto crime excluded)
3. Crashes with injury or fatality: 55,000
4. Crashes, hit and run crime:….. 49,000
5. Hit and run victims, injured:…... 2,100
6. Fatalities of all crashes:….……..…… 285
7. Fatalities caused by over speeding drivers: 89 (criminal)
8. Fatalities caused by impaired drivers:………. 66 (criminal)
9. Fatalities caused by distracted drivers:………78 (criminal)
10. Fatalities of hit and run:……………………….…… 7 (criminal)
11. People KILLED in criminal crashes:………..240, (81% of the TOTAL)
12. People killed in accidental crashes:………… 45
8. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ICBC STATISTICS:
1. The crash rate is extremely high, (270,000) 1 out of 5 vehicles crashes every year.
2. 240 people are killed in CRIMINAL CRASHES under the liability of ICBC. 70,000 peoples are injured and 5-
3. 81% of the crashes are CRIMINAL CRASHES attributed to criminally negligent drivers and hit and run criminals. ICBC treats CRIMINAL CRASHES as inadvertent accidents.
4. At least, $4billion dollars is extorted from the diligent drivers to pay the cost of the 218,000 counts of CRIMINAL CRASHES. This amount is three times more than the money spend on health care in British Columbia.
There are two fundamental reasons to AVOID crashes: 1. Cost of vehicle damage, 2. Suffering from injuries. But, the PRIMARY REASON for avoiding vehicle crashes is the RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY vehicle DAMAGES; because, FIRST the vehicle gets damaged, then bodily harm may occur, if the vehicle damage is severe.
By selling compulsory insurance, ICBC removes the PRIMARY REASON for avoiding vehicle crashes; Therefore, CRASH RATE IS EXTEREMELY HIGH.
If a person is responsible for a specific action, he is responsible for the consequences of it, as well.
In LAW, the party assumes the LIABILITY of an action is also LIABLE for the CONSEQUENCES OF IT.
Since, ICBC undertakes the liability of CRIMINAL CRASHES, ICBC is liable for the fatalities caused by those crashes. Therefore, ICBC IS GUILTY FOR KILLING 240 people, due to the fact that they are killed by the criminal crashes occurred under the liability of ICBC.
Since ICBC is not above the LAW; ICBC must be brought to JUSTICE.
10. CORRUPTION IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
As a victim of potentially fatal hit and run crime, I struggled to discharge my DUTY to bring ICBC to JUSTICE for eight years. Nevertheless, the Chief Justice Hinkson dismissed my claims. Obviously, a JUSTICE who dismisses the legal actions of the victims of crime is MORE DANGEROUS OFFENDER THAN THE ACTUAL CRIMINALS. Therefore, he must be removed from his office for the protection of the PUBLIC. It is my DUTY TO INFORM THE PUBLIC. Likewise, every member of the PUBLIC has the same DUTY to share this PUBLIC NOTICE for the protection of the LAW OF THE LAND.
Please, refer to "The Report of Corruption in the Supreme Court of British Columbia", at www.ilaw.site, www.ethicsfirst.ca or www.justsociety.info, let me know, if you notice any improper statement.