Ron Korkut May 24, 2017
5249 Laurel Street
Burnaby BC V5G 1N1
778 378 9009, email@example.com
www.ilaw.site, www.ethicsfirst.ca, lt www.justsociety.info
PUBLIC DOCUMENT – Registered mail
DECLARATION OF INDEMNITY - Amended
The Honourable Christopher E. Hinkson,
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
800 Smithe Street
Vancouver BC V6Z 2E1
Dear Mr. Hinkson,
A - THE STATEMENT OF THE FUNDAMENTAL FACTS
1. I am a victim of a potentially fatal hit and run crime. Therefore, I have a DUTY to bring my offender-in-law, ICBC to JUSTICE; because ICBC assumed the liability of the CRIME. I have struggled to discharge my DUTY for eight years.
2. The members of the Law Society refused to provide me with legal service I needed in order to carry out my DUTY, contradicting with the Canons of Legal Ethics 2.1-5 (c). Lawyers’ failure to provide legal service NECESSARY for the victims is tantamount to obstructing justice; because, ordinary people cannot sue their offenders, on their own.
3. Michael G. Armstrong filed a court application to dismiss my legal action. His conduct was NOT LAWFUL; because, dismissing the legal action of the victim is tantamount to exonerating the offender.
4. Justice Nathan H. Smith cooperated with Michael G. Armstrong and dismissed my legal action. His conduct was NOT LAWFUL; because it is impossible to serve JUSTICE in a Court where the lawyers and judges have no respect for victims’ RIGHT and DUTY to sue their offenders.
5. I have struggled to resolve this legal chicanery by filing three legal actions. Finally, you labeled me "vexatious litigant " and issued an order without a proper signature stating that:
"No person is obliged to respond to the Notice of Civil Claim (my claim #S155390) ….", July 13, 2015.
6. ICBC, FORCES dilligent drivers to pay the damage of 4 billion dollars, caused by the reckles and criminally negligent drivers, by using Law Enforcement officers. That is NOT LAWFULL; because, selling insurance product under duress contradicts with the rules of sales contract.
7. ICBC provides insurance benefits for reckless, criminally negligent drivers and hit an run criminals; therefore, crash rate is extremely HIGH, 1/5 or 270,000/year. 81% of those crashes are attributed to criminally negligent drivers and hit and run criminals.
8. In 218,000 CRIMINAL CRASHES, every year, 240 killed, 70,000 injured an 5-10 thousand peoples suffer for the rest of their lives, excluding accidental crashes. Therefore, ICBC MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, for the protection of the PUBLIC.
B – OBVIOUS CONCLUSIONS FROM THE FACTS:
Any reasonable person can draw the following final conclusions:
1. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know the intent of the Law; because, it is impossible for a justice to dismiss the legal action of a victim of CRIME, if he knows, the intent of the Law is to protect victims; NOT criminal offenders.
2. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know that victims of crime had a RIGHT and DUTY to bring their offenders to JUSTICE. It is impossible for a justice to strike down a victim’s case, if he knows, the victim has a RIGHT to sue his offender.
3. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know that hit and run was a criminal offence as per the Criminal Code of Canada, Section 252. It is impossible for a justice to dismiss the legal action of a victim of hit and run crime, if he knows, hit and run is a criminal offence.
4. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know that lawyers could not file court applications to abort the legal actions of the victims of crime; because such an action is tantamount to encouraging the offenders and promote crime. It is impossible for a justice to cooperate with a lawyer who attempts to abort the legal action of a victim of crime, if he knows, aborting the legal action of a bona fide victim is NOT lawful.
5. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know that sale contracts under duress could not be enforced; because they are UNLAWFUL. It is impossible for a justice to dismiss a legal action that is involved with selling insurance under duress, if he knows that, such a business practice is not lawful.
6. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know that a court order was a legal document that must be properly signed by the presiding justice. It is impossible for a justice to refuse to sign his order in compliance with the procedural norms, if he knows a court order is a significant legal document that must be signed properly.
7. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson was not aware of his HONOURABLE STATUS. It is impossible for a JUSTICE to undermine his own reputation, if he is cognizant of his Honourable Status.
8. Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson did not know that: a justice who dismisses the legal actions of the victims of crime is more dangerous OFFENDER than the persons who actually commit the crimes.
C – MY REQUEST ON BEHALF OF THE PUBLIC:
As a member of the Public, I am a natural representative of the Public. Therefore, on behalf of the Public, I request, that YOU SHOULD UPGRADE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF LAW and correct your WRONG, if you are willing to serve as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of British Columbia. Allard School of Law Faculty members are willing to help you in this regard.
Under the circumstances, it is inappropriate for you to act as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Please, let me know, if you will comply with the requirements of the Law of the Land.
If you fail to do so, you must understand that I will be obliged to publicize "the Report of Corruption in the Supreme Court of British Columbia" and the pertinent legal documents, for the protection of the Public.
Publication of this issue may cause irreversible damage to your reputation. Therefore, I am obliged to notify you, that I will not accept any responsibility for your misconduct and for the loss of your reputation in the process of discharging my DUTY TO WARN THE PUBLIC AGAINST THE CORRUPTION IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BRITISH COLUMBIA; because, I have given you sufficient due notice to correct your wrong.
Note: All the legal documents are published at www.ilaw.site, www.ethicsfirst.ca, www.justsociety.info
CC. Allard School of Law Faculty members