NATURAL LAW: The LAW IS ONE OF THE MOST SIMPLE CONCEPTS we learn in our early lives. NATURAL LAW is JUSTICE, as shown in front of the Court Houses, it is represented with a balanced SCALE. Sword represents the LAW ENFORCEMENT. Without Law Enforcement, Law does not mean anything.
ARTIFICIAL LAW: On the other side there is ARTIFICIAL LAW. Artificial Law is not LAW per se. It is any rule that is created for business transactions or personal exchanges. Other names, consent law, contract law, agreement, administrative law, legislation etc. Again artificial law is not law but the rules that can be usued as if they were law where there is a HARM or OFFENCE is involved. That complicates the concept of the LAW. In many cases artificial law is used to PERVERT the NATURAL LAW concept, that is JUSTICE.
PERVERTED LAW: Since, perversion of LAW is a very common, it is vitally important to distinguish the NATURAL and ARTIFICIAL LAW concepts. Otherwise, we are bound to be exploited and offended with no reason.
IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE PUBLIC HOW THE LAW IS PERVERTED and USED BY PROFESSIONALS.
THE KNOWLEDGE OF LAW IS THE ONLY OPTION TO ERADICATE INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION.
Updated: May 24, 2017 INDEMNITY and four banners added .
FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES of LAW
1. Everyone has a RIGHT to enjoy life in peace, within the bounds of LAW. Therefore:
2. Everyone has a DUTY to know and protect the LAW.
3. Everyone has a RIGHT to bring OFFENDERS to JUSTICE and trial by an independant and impartial tribunal.
4. Everyone has a RIGHT to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, beyond reasonable doubt.
5. Everyone has a RIGHT to the protection of LAW, except CONSENT.
6. Consent to WRONG is an encouragement for the WRONG DOER.
7. Consent to OFFENCE, exonarates the OFFENDER.
8. SILENCE to WRONG or OFFENCE is taken as CONSENT.
9. A person who willfully failes to protect his RIGHTS, HAS NO RIGHTS.
10. Everyone has a RIGHT to free speech and DUTY to inform the people against possible HARM.