FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES of LAW
1. Everyone has a RIGHT to LIFE and enjoy it in peace.
2. Life in suffering is NOT A LIFE; therefore, inflicting HARM and making
someone suffer is tantamount to destroying LIFE.
3. The intend of the LAW is to protect human LIFE and the HUMAN RIGHTS.
4. Human RIGHTS: 1. Right to body, 2. Right to Labour, 3. Right to
Natural and Public resources.
5. Everyone is EQUAL before the LAW.
6. Consent removes the RIGHTS.
7. Everyone has a DUTY to know and protect the LAW by resisting
8. Everyone has a RIGHT to a fair TRIAL by an independent and impartial
9. Everyone has a RIGHT to be presumed INNOCENT until proven guilty, beyond
10. Silence to CRIMINALS is an aid to CRIME.
11. It is impossible to serve JUSTICE in a COURT where the Law and
established FACTS are argued and perverted.
12. PRIVILEGES of special interest GANGS are against the LAW; because, No
one is above the LAW.
UPDATED: February 15, 2018
ICBC CRIME added.
You can download presentations pptx or pdf