IMPEACH CHIEF JUSTICE HINKSON
IMPEACH: Accusing a PUBLIC SERVANT for breach of DUTY or abuse of authority, before the Court or Public.
Since Justice Austin F. Cullen dismissed my case against the Chief Justice, Christopher E. Hinkson, I have no choice other than raising this issue to the attention of the PUBLIC.
Where the LAW COURTS FAIL, it is the DUTY of the Public to protect the Law of the Land. Otherwise, corruption may grow out of control and may even escalate to a full fledged WAR.
In order to PROTECT THE LAW, it is absolutely necessary that the LAW is BREACHED. Therefore, the PUBLIC MUST KNOW HOW A BONA FIDE JUDGMENT is made. Fortunately, if you follow the necessary steps, making judgment is a very easy task.
HOW TO MAKE A JUDGMENT?
STEP 1: DETERMINE:
1. APPLICABLE LAW: A reliable and applicable principle of LAW. (The Law must be unequivocal and it must be so FIRM that reasonable persons cannot dispute it.)
2. ESTABLISHED FACTS: Verified facts that contradict with the APPLICABLE LAW. (The facts must be proven beyond any doubt.)
1. Applicable LAW: The Chief Justice must ensure that the members of the PUBLIC has access to the Court Services to seek JUSTICE. Therefore, dismissing the legal action of a VICTIM OF POTENTIALLY FATAL HIT AND RUN CRIME is tantamount to obstructing justice to the victim, therefore it is an UNLAWFUL ACT.
2. Established FACTs: If you are CERTAIN, beyond any reasonable DOUBT, about the two facts:
a. Ron Korkut was a victim of potentially fatal hit and run CRIME.
b. The Chief Justice Hinkson dismissed Ron Korkut's legal actions.
STEP 2: VERIFY: (Confirm that both are correct.)
1. Applicable LAW: It is common sense, if the top authority, LORDSHIP do not ensure the PUBLIC's access to JUSTICE SERVICE, the security of the PUBLIC will be in jeopardy. Nevertheless, if you are not familiar with common sense, you can consult with a lawyer. If the lawyer denies the DUTY of the Chief Justice, please let me know.
2. ESTABLISHED FACTS:EVIDENCE OF THE FACTS: a. See the statement of my OFFENDER and refer to ICBC documents. If you have any doubts, again let me know. b. See the unsigned order made by Christopher E. Hinkson. You may check with the Vancouver Court Registry.
STEP 3: CONCLUSIVE DECISION, JUDGMENT:
Now, you can compare the REQUIREMENT (template) with the ACTION of the Chief Justice (sample) and DETERMINE, if they are consistent (match) with each other. If you are a reasonable person you will see that it is impossible to JUSTIFY the Chief Justice Hinkson's conduct according to his DUTY. Because, dismissing the legal action of a victim of crime, is tantamount to making a FAVOR for the criminal offender and PROMOTING CRIME that is death against the DUTY of the Chief Justice.
STEP 4: SIGN and PRONOUNCE the JUDGMENT:
The Chief Justice, Cristopher E. Hinkson is GUILTY of BREACH OF DUTY, relying on the fact that he dismissed Ron Korkut's legal actions knowing that he was a victim of CRIME.
REMEMBER: It is impossible to prevent CORRUPTION as long as the PUBLIC stays silent to it. YOUR DUTY only takes a few seconds to copy/paste and email your JUDGMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Otherwise, it is impossible for you to get the PROTECTION OF LAW.