The Report of CORRUPTION in the Supreme Court of British Columbia, shows how the Administration of Justice operates nowadays. It is
important to remember the Fundamental Rules of LAW, before reading the REPORT:
1. Everyone has a RIGHT to A FAIR HEARING by an
independant and impartial tribunal. Obviously, a JUSTICE who dismisses the legal action of a victim of crime is NOT independant or
2. After a hearing the presiding justice must sign his/her decision in compliance with the procedural NORMS. An Honourable
Justice never hesitates to sign his/her decision.
3. It is impossible to prevent CRIME, where the victims of CRIME cannot bring
their offenders to JUSTICE.
4. It is impossible to serve JUSTICE in a Court of Law, where the JUDGES and lawyers deny the VICTIMS'
RIGHT to bring their offenders to JUSTICE.
5. For supporting documents see EXHIBITS (Page# at top left).